Monday, February 28, 2011

New Facebook page

If you're on Facebook, I hope you'll check out something I created for all the fans of FRANKENSTEINIA who have voted, or will be voting, for Pierre Fournier's magnificent, monstrous blog in the Rondo Hatton Classic Horror Awards:

Fans of Frankensteinia Rondo Award Project

Feel free use this image at your own blog, or page:


This project was created without the input of Pierre Fournier, but I hope the support for him will be strong and I'm happy to say so! Hope he doesn't mind my fanboy admiration and appreciation. All the nominated blogs have merit, but this year I'm giving my vote and support to the blog that has best brought attention to the king of classic monsters, Mary Shelley's Monster.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm on my way...........

((Hugs))
Laura

Jay Watson said...

Love the post Max; love the endorsement idea (my own blog and my Facebook endorsements went up today); love the graphic you created as a "badge." I'm on my way to post it on my blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails